The Cleaning Kit enables you to clean and care for your riflescope properly. It includes LensPen (with brush and microfiber pad), cleaning spray and microfiber cloth packed in a pouch. The Cleaning Kit and its compact belt pouch is ideal for outdoor activities and is long-term proven by Military and LE customers.
Quick guide: Cleaning a riflescope properly
1. Loose contaminations
- Remove dust and hard particles very carefully with LensPen brush (1) or bellows
- If necessary, roughly clean riflescope with warm water and proceed to step 2
2. Stains and other contaminations
- Spray lens surfaces with Cleaning Kit cleaning spray (2) with strong spray jet
- Clean or dry lenses with microfiber cloth (3)
- Remove water spots from dry lens with LensPen microfiber pad (4) and light circular movements
Which cleaning for which contamination?
|Dust and hard particles||X|
|Oil and grease splashes||X|
|Water and lime residues||X|
Attention: Pure alcohol (ethanol, isopropanol) can also be used for cleaning the coated lenses. However, acetone, thinner, petrol and other solvents must not be used. These can react with the lens coating and will result in permanent damage.
The Schmidt & Bender Service-Team is available for you